Cradick Retail LLP
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information about who we are, how and why we collect, store and use personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and how to contact us and supervisory authorities if you have a complaint.
WHO WE ARE
Cradick Retail LLP, trading as Cradick Retail collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulationand we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for those purposes.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Information collected by us
In the course of carrying on our business we may collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
• identity data, including your name and address;
• contact data, including your telephone numbers, email and postal addresses;
• financial data, including your bank account and, in some cases, payment card, details;
• transaction data, including details about payments to and from you and details of the services you have obtained from us;
• technical data, including your internet protocol address, log-in data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and other devices used to access this website;
• profile data, including your user name and password, your preferences, feedback and survey responses;
• usage data, including information about how you use our website and services; and
• marketing and communications data, including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We collect data directly from you and from sources which are open to the public.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
• where we need to do so to perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
• where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; and
• where it is necessary for our legitimate interests in carrying on our business (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We will use your personal data in order to:
• register you as a new client or applicant;
• provide our services to you, including managing payments, fees and charges and collecting money which you owe us;
• manage our relationship with you;
• administer and protect our business and this website;
• deliver relevant website content and to you;
• use data analytics to improve our [website and] services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences; and
• make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may be of interest to you.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We may share your personal information with other companies in our group, including Cradick Retail Property Services Limited and GCCP Investments Limited.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. Where any of your personal information is required for such a purpose, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it will be handled safely, securely and in accordance with your rights, our obligations and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
WHETHER INFORMATION HAS TO BE PROVIDED BY YOU, AND IF SO WHY
If we need to collect personal data by law or to perform a contract with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract. In that case, we would have to cancel the service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it for the purposes described above or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Under the General Data Protection Regulationyou have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
• access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information which this Privacy Notice is designed to permit;
• require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
• require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
• receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations;
• object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information; and
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
For more information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• email, call or write to Kerry Hix (whose contact details can be found below under the heading “How to contact us”);
• let us have enough information to identify you;
• let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
• let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any email newsletteryou can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email newsletter. It may take up to 7 days for this to take place.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that wecan resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulationalso gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice was published in May 2018 and will be updated as required.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact Kerry Hix if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact Kerry,please send an email to email@example.com, write to her at Cradick Retail LLP, Longford House, 19 Mount Ephraim Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1EN or call 01892 515001.
This website uses analytic services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics are a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us better to understand how our site is used. You don’t have to allow us to use these cookies, because you can choose to enable or disable cookies via your internet browser. However, whilst our use of them doesn’t pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our site, it does enable us continually to improve our site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
These cookies do not collect any information from which you can be identified personally, but please read more here: Google Analytics cookie policies https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. We recommend that you keep your internet browser and operating system up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE